Yaki is a sweetheart Boston Terrier that’s a regular player here at Dogtopia of White Flint!
Yaki is super-duper-cool because…
- When we first met her she was just 12 weeks old and you could literally hold her in the palm of your hand!
- She’s a big girl now – one year old this past January, but she can still almost fit right in your hand. If only she’d hold still long enough
- The inspiration for the very first Dogtopia was a Boston Terrier named Griffin, so we’re BIG fans.
- There’s nothing cuter than Yaki taking a break on the futon… it’s pretty much her futon.
- If the Romper Room were a high school Yaki would be the head cheerleader, prom queen and class president rolled into one! She makes friends with everyone and is never lacking for playmates.