We had a lot of fun today at our Springy Spaniel Breed Day play group! Sadie the cocker spaniel was full of energy, while Maggie the springer spaniel proved she is the prettiest flower ever. Sweet Brandy the Brittany bonded with her spaniel friends on the futon. We aren’t exactly sure of Ferris’ heritage, but he sure fit in with this springy group!
Posts Tagged ‘Breed Days’
Why we love Miss Muffin…
1. Her birthday was the 5th of this month. She turned 4, but doesn’t look a day over 2.
2. Being a Doodle, she represents the best of both worlds… she’s fun and playful, but also has a dignified air about her.
3. Her coat is so fluffy you can’t help but want to hug her!
4. She always has a “Hey!! Happy to meet you! Hey! Let’s play! Hey! Are we going to play?” smile on her face. She was quite the star at our recent Yankee Doodle Breed Day
5. The name Muffin – how cute is it??